In fashion

The Shirt X Pinafore Dress




I don't know about you but since the arrival of spring i've been loving creating new looks wih my wardrobe collection.

My current wardrobe favourites are shirts; i've been loving wearing them as outerwear for layering over a vest or croptop and underneath my  black pinafore dress from Shein.com. Another favourite of mine is wearing fishnets underneath ripped jeans. 

Below are some photo's of my favourite Shirt X Pinafore Dress combo, Taken by the lovley Molly Bagent from Molly Bagent Photography be sure to check her social media :  Facebook | Instagram (personal) (photography). Thanks again for the photo's they're amazing!















Till next time,

Stevie x

Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. Pinafore dresses are so cool, I love how you layered the outfit. Beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!

    Liv

    livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful girl!
    Your outfit is very nice!
    Kisses!

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete