In fashion review

Femme Luxe X Review


I don’t know about you but dresses are an item that I never seem to wear and in 2019 I want to experiment more with my style;  that being said I was eager to receive 4 items from femmeluxe.co.uk which were kindly gifted to me for review*

 *As always my review is honest and transparent despite the collaboration with the brand and i am very grateful for the chance to review their clothing on my blog. 






Every girl needs a stunning black dress like this ‘One Shoulder Ruched Slinky Midi Dress’.  Being Complete with a belted waist, this figure hugging calf length dress is a beautiful addition to your wardrobe that’s ideal for  your next night out  or date night (valentine’s day is quickly approaching - this sultry midi dress is a total essential in your wardrobe for occasion wear at just £20.99!). This dress made me feel super elegant and was super soft which made it feel really comfortable. With the one shoulder it makes the dress a bit warmer and more wearable on an evening for example. 




If the black slinky dress isn't your kind of thing how about this mustard one shoulder midi dress; I'm very petite at just 5ft 0 so I decided the midi dress would be a good option to avoid the dress been way too big! I got the dress in a size 6 and it fit me fairly well at below the knee length. This dress has a fitted waist and bodycon skirt which makes your figure look amazing! This dress was £28.99, now reduced to £15.99 so be sure not to miss out while it's still in stock. I love the colour of this dress and will compliment a range of skin tones. I'm also excited to see how this looks with false tan on. 






This beige crop top is made from a scuba like material which was very supportive and comfortable. I don’t usually wear tops like this as I’m such a cold person however I loved the combination of the new look jeans and the one shoulder crop top. I think I will get a lot of use out of this top in summer, it will go great with plenty of items and would look great with a tan.  At the reduced price of £6.99 you don’t want to miss out on this bargain!






Something slightly warmer - I saved the best item till last, and honestly I've worn this item to death already! Pink is not usually a colour i go for often in my clothing but I was intrigued to see if I could pull off this Rose Front Twist Culotte Ribbed Jumpsuit. This has to be THE comfiest thing I have ever worn and it is so versatile as you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion. I'm really loving flared 3/4 pants at the moment as i feel like i wear jeans too much and they've kinda got a bit boring so this item was right up my street. I found this jumpsuit to be very flattering and the perfect fit for someone who is petite. At just £14.99 i'm tempted to get this in the other colours available I love it that much! like all the items from Femme Luxe this is of great quality and something which is going to last a long time.

Why not check out more from femmeluxefinery.co.uk, there are some amazing dresses available to suit a wide range of styles. If, like me dresses are somewhat foreign territory and you’re not quite ready to give them a go; don’t stress there’s plenty of other stuff available too at affordable prices. My personal favourites are the two pieces which look perfect for lounging about or meeting friends and their knitwear collection is beautiful. With the snowy weather starting to make an appearance now is a great time to add to your winter wardrobe. I found shipping from femmeluxefinery.co.uk was very fast at just 4 days in comparison with other brands I have worked with in the past ranging from 7-14 days. I was very impressed with how fast this service was and found the PR team to be very lovely and responsive. Overall I would highly recommend you check out this store and I can’t wait to see them grow to the potential they are capable of. They offer boujee items at great prices, what’s not to love.

Side note - I thought i'd try some no makeup blogging pics this time, which is not something many bloggers do but i'm working on my self confidence in 2019 and i thought this would be a good place to start my journey. 

What do you think of femmeluxefinery.co.uk?

Be sure to let me know what you think if you purchase anything, i'd love to hear!

Till next time,

Stevie x 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment