In lifestyle

Life Update




I’m back at it again, doing bits once more and 2020 has been the most productive year of my life so far!

I hope you’re also doing well given the bizarre circumstances of the Covid Virus and using it as a time to re-invent yourself whilst the world has slowed down.  

I’m so excited to get doing more photo shoots and I have loads of content coming soon but for now here are some photo’s from a photo shoot I did with the lovely Yanka in Leeds last summer. 


It’s been a LONG hiatus from blogging; Life got WEST to the point I didn’t think it could be turned back around and it resulted in me starting art therapy (Blog post coming soon) which honestly changed my life for the better. 




I’m now living independently again and it’s a BIG change from my last place which had really bad damp and mould *that ruined 90% of my possessions*; I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor, nocturnal, depressed, on benefits, struggling eating half a slice of toast – weighing  5 stone at my lowest.

 I can’t quite put into words the gratitude I have for things changing and that I managed to survive that period of my life. Finally back on track and I’m here to say it really does get better!!  




Blogging used to be such a huge part of my life and there’s so much I’ve not posted about but everything happens for a reason...Feeling blessed,  motivated and so unbelievably proud of how far I’ve come in the past year or so.




 I’ve almost finished my Fashion, Theatrical, Media Hair and Makeup Degree against all odds; I’ll soon be a fully qualified MUA which is absolute craziness to say the least.  


I haven’t done many makeup looks this year as I’ve been working on that self confidence –  I tend to be more socially awkward and anxiety prone resulting in low self confidence when I don’t have any makeup on, so my goal  for 2020 is to work on that (doing well so far, progress is a process). 

What goals did you set for 2020?

Till next time,

Stevie x


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment